How and Why to Create a Facebook Ad for Your Business
Updated: Jun 30
Facebook is one of the fastest growing social networking sites. With web traffic coming from almost what Google receives every day, you will find that this particular website has great potential to promote your business.
Why You Should Advertise Your Business on Facebook.
According to Facebook's statistical analysis, there are more than 500 million active users with an account on the site, of these 500 million users, more than 700 billion minutes per month are spent accessing the social media site. Even more surprising, more than 30 billion pieces of content are shared each month.
These numbers add up many users who spend a lot of time viewing and sharing much of the information posted on this particular website. Since the average user has almost 130 friends, there is real advertising potential for companies looking to enter the social media market. Your business may be part of the 30 billion shared content.
Most people agree that placing ads on Facebook can quickly increase internet marketing numbers. With a capacity of more than 500 million viewers at once, a very large and influential audience can see your ad. However, people have recently questioned the overall effectiveness of this type of ad campaign and whether it applies to businesses.
This is the most frequently asked question by advertisers and even some of the successful marketing companies that use traditional search engines, Google or direct mail, and small business owners.
The following points will help you consider why you should start advertising your business on Facebook is different and more profitable than traditional advertising methods.
1. This has a big advantage, especially for small businesses, as they can make their businesses visible to the public without too much money, just like successful businesses do.
2. With Facebook, your business is visible to a large targeted audience.
3. Facebook has lots of advertising features, where who the audience is and how many of them like your Facebook fan page.
4. It is very easy to approach customers socially and professionally while talking about your product.
5. With Facebook advertising, you can pay less to promote your brand or business.
6. Customers can get answers from their questions directly from the advertiser or business page owner.
7. Advertisers who have spent a lot of money on advertising can maximize and optimize their budget by promoting their brand on Facebook.
8. Social networks like Facebook are cheaper to advertise than conventional ads.
9. Facebook gives you the privilege of creating your creative or innovative marketing plan or advertising campaigns.
10. Facebook is a mixing place. This allows users to keep connecting, socializing, like photos, chat together, and share everything they care about. Word of mouth is powerful and Facebook is the new "word of mouth".
Here are more reasons why you can't ignore Facebook ads:
• No budget too small: get results regardless of budget size. - Facebook advertising starts at just $ 1 a day and allows you to reach 1,000 highly targeted leads at a fraction of the cost of Google AdWords.
• Quality reports: social media are often difficult to measure in terms of return on investment. Advertising on Facebook has solved this problem. Facebook offers reports that you can adapt to your individual marketing needs and objectives.
Pay per click ads is by far the most used by people engaged in internet marketing and advertising industry. With good ads, generate targeted traffic and sales is possible. And using Facebook for commercial marketing is one of the easiest ways to get started with pay per click advertising.
Anyone with a Facebook account can easily create Facebook ads that are easier to get approved than other pay-per-click advertising programs.
How do you create the perfect Facebook ads for your business?
Your Facebook ads need to be attractive and compelling to grab users' attention and make them want to click on it. Most people sign in to Facebook to communicate with their families and friends instead of look and clicking on a boring ad. Remember that the click doesn't cost them anything, but it will cost you money. So, you want to make sure that your ad reflects the nature of your business.
Using Facebook for commercial and business marketing requires a little creativity. You can use an image that draws attention and that’s relevant to your ad and your business. Your text should be enticing and should also include instructions on what to do next. Think about what you want to advertise which can be a product or service and why they should click on it.
Pay-per-click ads are by far the most commonly used by people dedicated to internet marketing. Good ads generate targeted traffic and using Facebook for commercial marketing is a gem. You can specify the particular people you want your ads to target by choosing one of the following options:
Age category (18yrs above)
Sex (Male or Female)
With electronic devices such as a smartphone, you may want to target all genders in the 18-25 age group. For a diet and exercise program, people in their thirties and fifties might be a good target group. Of course, the larger the group you choose, the more you have to bid to run your ad. Bikinis and beachwear would target young women, while as for exercise equipment you may want to target men (depending on who they are). For example: For baseball, football, and sport, you need to target men. For tennis and golf, you can target both men and women, then aerobics for just women.
Regardless of how you start your campaign, using Facebook for business marketing is infinitely flexible. Start with a low daily budget. If you don't get enough and desired clicks, you can then increase your budget or increase the price of your bid cost (automatic bids are a useful feature if you don't know what would be appropriate) or change the target audience you are targeting.
Regardless of which direction you go, there are many benefits of advertising your business on Facebook. If you aren't sure where to get started, set up a 30-minute discovery call with us and we'll share some ideas.